Suspension Springs and Coil Springs
Force Technology focuses on technical excellence, aiming to be one of Europe’s most technically advanced and innovative heavy duty suspension spring and coil spring manufacturers.
Our years of design and development experience allow us to optimise damping and give superior performance. Our advanced spring manufacturing processes ensure the minimum relaxation properties in wire diameters up to 14mm wire diameter.
Our team has been designing and manufacturing precison springs for some of the world’s most demanding Motorsport applications for over two decades. We have worked with wide ranging Autosport spring applications,
Why fit your high-speed application with an off the shelf stock spring when we can design the bespoke suspension spring solution optimised to your needs?
We work with many Original Equipment manufacturers, supplying suspension springs including front fork springs for some of the world’s fastest motorcycles. Our suspension springs are also used by championship winning race teams.
All the parts are manufactured on site at the factory in Blackpool in the north west of England and parts are delivered globally.
We use the world’s best materials including suspension and valve quality grades of silicon chrome alloys with the addition of vanadium, nickel and molybdenum for high tensile and ultra-high tensile. Valve grade materials are available in superclean, eddy current tested and shaved options.
All parts are processed with very close attention to detail and to ensure the optimum in surface residual stress. All our valve springs are shot peening to the highest standards and we can offer nitriding for the ultimate in performance and high fatigue.
Heavy Duty Front & Rear Suspension Springs for:
- Motorcycle Rear Coil Suspension Springs
- Motorcycle Front Suspension Springs
- Motorsport Suspension Springs
- Premier Automoritve Suspension Springs
- Passenger Car Suspension Springs
- Commercial Vehicle Suspension Springs
- Specialist Vehicle Suspension Springs
- Classic Vehicle Suspension Springs
- Bicycle Suspension Springs
Working in partnership with you we offer:
Advanced Spring Design Services
- 3D Spring FEA Optimisation
- Static Stress Analysis
- Fatigue & Relaxation Prediction
- Efficient Spring Damping Technology
Meeting the demands of the modern suspension environment
Spring Design Optimisation
- Installation stiffness
- Vehicle packaging
- Chassis structure
- Regulation requirements
- Cg height
- Un-sprung weight
- Cooling (brakes and bearings).
Oil Tempered Steels to 14.50mm Dia
- SiCr Suspension & Valve Quality
- SiCrV High Tensile
- SiCr V +Ni/Wo Ultra High Tensile
- Superclean Raw Rod
- Shaved Surface Quality
- Eddy Current Tested
Fatigue & Sag Analysis
- Goodman Calculations
- Fatigue Life Prediction
- Relaxation and Sag Resistance
- Spring Rate and Forces
- Side Loading
TYPES OF SUSPENSION SPRINGS
Linear Rate Springs
Linear rate suspension springs offer a cost effective solution in standard performance applications
Dual Rate Springs
Dual rate springs provide a lower spring rate under unloaded conditions offering a smoother ride, and a higher spring rate under loaded conditions, resulting in more support and control.
Progressive rate springs provide a lower spring rate under unloaded conditions offering a smoother ride, and a higher spring rate under loaded conditions, resulting in more support and control.
Front Fork Springs
Our supreme quality front fork springs include…
- Fine Finish Ground Ends
- Accurate Squareness & Parallelism
- Pre Set for Minimum Relaxation
- Shot Peening
- Polished Finish
Grinding & End Coils
Numerous end coil options are available…
- Radiused End Coils
- Chamfer Inside Diameter
- Chamfer Outside Diameter
- Chamfer Over End Tips
- Ground Ends
- Pig Tail Ends
Our processes are designed to maximise compressive surface residual stress and conform to the latest standards
- 0.60mm Shot Size
- 0.35mm Shot Size
- 0.10/0.15mm Shot Size
- Duplex Peening
Effective pre-setting removes the risk of relaxation and hence spring sag.
- We use automated prestressing with automatic load testing capability for…
- Product repeatability
- Improved process capability
- Optimises residual stresses for…
- Minimised spring relaxation
- Improved spring fatigue life
- Epoxy Coatings – full colour range
- Delta Tone & KL100 and Delta Seal
- Magni Coatings
- Bonderite Coatings
- Phosphate Coatings
- Part Marking with Printing Technology:
- Part Stamping
- Ink Pad Printing
- Mechanical Etching
- Laser Etch Printing